Nancy White is an international practitioner in understanding and practicing online and face to face group facilitation. Her broad focus includes distributed work, strategic planning, social learning, communities and networks. She’s involved in Liberating Structures, an alternative way to approach and design how people work together. Nancy is expert in structuring and conducting online meetings, which are more of a big deal in the era of Covid, social distancing, sheltering in place.
In our conversation, we discuss Covid in Seattle, and a whole lot about meeting effectively online and understanding how virtual connection can help you in your day to day life.
- Mike Parker of Liminal Coaching and Nancy present a special guided relaxation called “Drift to Peace” that will help you decrease stress, reduce tension, and focus your mind on planning and possibility.
- Mail list for those having to faciliate online: https://groups.io/g/f4c-response.
- Crowdsourced online facilitation resource doc https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NyrEU7n6IUl5rgGiflx_dK8CrdoB2bwyyl9XG-H7iw8/edit?ts=5e6fc9e3#
- List of events to learn how to do Liberating Structures online https://ls.qiqochat.com/events
- Nancy’s blog, loaded with ideas: http://www.fullcirc.com